Location: Los Angeles, CA
Min. Experience: Student (College)
The Administrative Internship is an unpaid internship where you will learn how to support a brilliant team of creative marketers. Duties will include, but are not limited to: reporting, filing, inventory management, scheduling, and data entry.
- Reporting directly to Office Manager.
- Creating and updating documents in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office platforms.
- Photocopying/Scanning documents.
- Maintaining and updating calendars.
- Ordering and distributing office supplies.
- Assisting with company function set ups/clean up.
- Picking up and distributing mail.
- Filing various documents.
- Coordinating/executing inventory management and updates.
- Data entry of various reports.
- Various research projects.
- Passion for Business Management.
- Interest in Social Media/Digital Marketing.
- Eagerness to learn office support practices.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and be extremely organized.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and business management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and meet deadlines.
- Strong interest in working in a startup environment.