Location: Los Angeles, CA
Min. Experience: Entry Level
The Content Leader is the glue of an account team. Content Leaders do just that – they lead the day-to-day social media activity on behalf of clients and develop creative new ways to engage social audiences in order to drive performance towards client and agency objectives. Duties will include, but are not limited to: market research, campaign development, tactical execution, social advertising, and reporting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Listen to pertinent conversations and news relevant to the client’s audience.
- Write editorial calendars and copy for client social media accounts.
- Manage content calendars across all social media and editorial accounts.
- Perform response management to inbound messages from fans and followers in collaboration with key client stakeholders, such as Marketing, PR, and Customer Service teams as needed.
- Stay current with social media marketing trends, research new tools for social media management, and brainstorm fresh ideas for social media campaigns.
- Develop community programs and social media promotional calendars that build awareness and engagement for the Uptown Treehouse social channels and blog; assist in creating assets and supporting materials to execute programs.
- Be able to clearly and effectively articulate and communicate thoughts and ideas in a timely manner to cross-functional agency teams and clients, thereby ensuring social plans are integrated holistically into client campaigns.
- Assist in the education of client and internal teams on key findings and industry trends, then apply them towards integrated marketing campaigns.
- Assist the development of metrics to evaluate effectiveness of programs and measure KPIs.
- Assist or lead the creation and development of monthly social media reports.
- Assist the social and digital team with additional tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience on social media, messaging, and editorial platforms.
- Data analysis experience with platforms including, but not limited to: native social network insights, web and ecommerce analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture), and SaaS social management tools.
- Strong copywriting skills and an understanding of effect practices specific to digital and social media.
- Must be a creative thinker who continuously searches for innovative ideas to engage social audiences.
- Must be a self-starter in terms of research and staying on top of the latest and greatest trends in digital, mobile, and social media.
- Relishes working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We move quickly here!
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Internet savvy with a solid understanding of social networking.
- Ability to multi-task, think quickly, and work as part of a team.
- Experience working with Finance clients preferred.