Location: Los Angeles, CA
Min. Experience: Entry Level
The Content Internship will learn how to research, generate, and curate content using social media channels on behalf of Uptown Treehouse. Duties will include, but are not limited to: market research, social content generation and blogging.
Essential Job Functions:
- Listen to pertinent conversations and news relevant to the Uptown Treehouse audience.
- Provide day-to-day assistance with the execution of social media campaigns, including live events, product releases, promotions, and additional client generated activities.
- Create and curate blog content to be published on various social platforms.
- Background in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields.
- Strong communication and writing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Vine).
- Ability to write creative, high-quality copy for digital products in a timely manner.
This is an unpaid, on-site internship for Fall 2016. Duration is 12 weeks. Dates flexible.