Location: Los Angeles, CA
Min. Experience: Student (College)
As a Graphic Design Internship, you will learn how to create web properties for Uptown Treehouse and our clients. This will include significant portions of time learning design for creative graphics in social media marketing campaigns.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible for incorporating current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- We want to be wowed by your creativity, organization, and passion for design!
- Working towards a degree or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
Required - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Mac
Preferred - Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Suite