Location: Los Angeles, CA
Min. Experience: Entry Level
The Production Internship is an unpaid internship where you will learn how to support a brilliant creative team. Duties may include, but are not limited to: production prep, talent assistance, location scouting, craft services, product prep and transport, production site facilitation, and product selections.
- Assist several different aspects of video and photographic productions and contribute to planning and storyboarding.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Producer.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of production materials to drive campaign/product understanding
- Learn the production workflow of a full service marketing agency.
- Accompany the production crew to any shoots to assist in the facilitation of the project.
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment.
- Passion for Social Media/Digital Marketing.
- Previous experience in with photo and video production, preferred.
- Eagerness to learn video and photo production support practices.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and be extremely organized.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate clearly and meet deadlines.
- Strong interest in working in a startup environment.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe, a plus