Location: Los Angeles, CA
Min. Experience: Entry Level
The Strategy Internship is equal parts planner and creative, thinking critically to help achieve a client’s objectives with an eye on not just the day-to-day routine, but the big picture.
- Develop social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns that align with and support brand strategy, offering measurable impact.
- Manage collaboration between team members whose responsibilities will include content development, community engagement, and data analysis.
- Understand target audiences for each of our clients’ brands, know their behavior, and deliver innovative solutions.
- Identify and cultivate smart, strategic partnerships that support business and brand objectives in social media.
- Leverage consumer insights and CRM data for digital and social strategies that can drive business impact in an omni-channel approach.
- Develop and refine social media governance standards and policies, as well as crisis and real-time event management.
- Clearly and effectively articulate and communicate thoughts and ideas in a timely manner to cross-functional agency teams and clients.
- Manage ad hoc internal projects to evolve Uptown Treehouse as a company and advance our service offering to clients.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience including a strong background in project management, critical thinking and decision-making.
- Must be a strategic thinker who develops long-term and results-oriented plans that will add value to our client’s brand.
- Must have a working knowledge of social and digital media channels and an understanding of how to apply them towards business and brand goals.
- Must be a self-starter in terms of research, staying on top of the latest and greatest trends in digital and social media.
- Working knowledge of social media content management systems and data analysis tools.
- Relish working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal.
This is an unpaid, on-site internship for Fall 2016. Duration is 12 weeks. Dates flexible.